Over A Million WordPress Sites Are Already Using Gravity Forms. Is Yours?
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what Gravity Forms users are saying.
Gravity Forms makes it easy to create order forms. Order forms can incorporate pricing specific fields to allow your users to make selections and generate a total based on product and option selections.
Gravity Forms isn’t just for entries. It can also create WordPress posts. It’s easy to build a form that creates WordPress Posts on your site. They’re perfect for user-generated content, directory listings and much more.
Gravity Forms v2.0.7 Changelog
– Added security enhancement. Credit: @c0mmand3rOpSec
– Added security enhancement. Credit: Virtualroad.org
– Added the gform_post_recaptcha_render action hook. See https://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/article/gform_post_recaptcha_render/
– Fixed an issue with the form schedule date format introduced by the WordPress 4.6 datepicker i18n changes.
– Fixed an issue which could result in an empty csv file being downloaded when the sanitize_file_name filter is used.
– Fixed noticed generated by use of the MCRYPT_RIJNDAEL_256 constant when mcrypt is not installed.
– Fixed an intermittent 404 issue which can occur when the Web API is active alongside conflicting themes and plugins.
– Fixed an issue with the subscription start date not showing the correct date in the entry detail page when the subscription start date is set for a day different than the current day.
– Fixed an issue with the start_date and end_date filters used with the entry export.
– Fixed an issue with the field filters for choice based pricing fields.
– Fixed an issue which could cause the new form modal to open when paging through the forms list.
– Fixed an issue with the credit card field inputs upgrade.
– Fixed an issue with the form schedule sanitization.
– Updated the entry list column selector to skip hidden inputs.
– Updated field label retrieval to use the inputs custom sub-label if configured.
– Updated field filters to exclude display only fields and to use the inputs custom sub-label if configured.
– Updated GFCommon::decrypt() to accept the same arguments as GFCommon::encrypt().
– Updated entry search to allow for random sorting.
– Updated post creation to include the post_id in the entry earlier in the process.
– Updated file upload field to present a validation error and clear field value when a file larger than the maximum file size is selected.
– Updated the save and continue process to ignore files selected in the single file upload field when saving.
– AF: Added subscription cancellation logging.
– AF: Updated to only add the button for the credit card field if it is required by the add-on.
– AF: Added GFFeedAddOn::maybe_delay_feed() to handle PayPal delay logic and gform_is_delayed_pre_process_feed filter.