The Divi Builder
The Divi Builder allows you to create beautiful and unique layouts visually, without touching a single line of code. The builder gives anyone the ability to create truly dynamic websites with ease.
Divi ships with 18 pre-made layouts that allow you to quickly jumpstart your development. These are completely customizable and can be used as a great starting point for creating your own designs.
Divi is wonderfully responsive no matter how you choose to configure your website. Each and every building block will conform to your visitor’s screen, creating the most intuitive browsing experience.
A Building Block Foundation
Divi is built on a strong foundation of powerful features that give you complete creative control over how you build your website. Hover over the different elements in the sample layout below to reveal the building blocks that were use in the creation of the design.
Divi v3.0.15 – Elegant Themes WordPress Theme Changelog
v3.0.15 ( updated 10-18-2016 )
– Added new keyboard shortcuts to the Divi Builder.
– Fixed some logic errors in the saving of global modules.
– Fixed an error that occurred sometimes on fresh installs related to A/B testing functions.
– Modals in the Visual Builder are now prevented from surpassing the top of the browser viewport.
– Fixed some typos in the Visual Builder.
– If a settings modal’s size or position exceeds the bounds of the browser viewport, the modal will be forced back into view automatically.
– Responsive styles set in the Theme Customizer will now render correctly in the Visual Builder when toggling responsive previews.
– The scrollbar in the Theme Customizer will be be easy to click with your mouse.
– “Make Section Fullwidth” will now work as expected for Specialty Sections in the Visual Builder.
– Improved the UX of range sliders in the Divi Builder to adapt when manual values input are greater than the default range.
– Fixed a bug that caused range input values to inherit the incorrect value when toggling responsive editing mode in the Visual Builder.
– Empty Specialty Sections will now render correctly in the Backend Builder after being added in the Visual Builder.
– Native WordPress shortcodes will now render correctly within post content inside of Blog Modules.
– Fixed visual anomaly in the Slider module when multiple true parallax slides were rendered in the VIsual Builder.
– Slider images will now appear correctly vertically centered when first loaded in the Visual Builder.
– Video URLs will now be stripped from the post excerpt in Blog modules when the video post format is being used.
– Fixed browser compatibility issues with Edge and IE 11 that affected the Inline Editor color picker.